Monday, December 15, 2008

Happy December!

December has been kinda rough.. I can't seem to shake this darn cold! I'm not very smart though, as soon as I start feeling just a little bit better I go out and do a 65 mile week instead of resting and kicking it for good. Which catapults me right back to feeling bad and I repeat the cycle again. It's amazing how many people have the same malaise.. it seems to be a bad year for getting sick. Of course drinking many beers and staying out till the wee hours of the morning this weekend didn't help either!
This week is slated to be in the single digits and below and I'm starting to panic just a bit with Rocky being only 8 weeks away, and not being able to put in the mileage I had planned on. I'm going to join a gym tonight so I can at least get on a dreadmill and do SOME work without destroying my lungs in frigid temps.

I still have 2 kittens and a mama cat (now fixed) to give away... anyone? anyone?

3 comments:

Lee said...

Hope you feel better! Keep drinking beer (if you're gonna feel bad anyway...)

Kim said...

Happy December! 65 miles in one week??? I'm lucky to get that done in one month. You rock! Keep yourself well.

David Ray said...

Merry Christmas!! Hope your training is going well. I don't think you'll have any real trouble. You've shown the mental side is there. So I'm looking forward to a good report.