Saturday, June 20, 2009

I'm back!


I had every intention of posting periodic reports during my trip, but the allure of being totally cut off from the computer, cell phone and outside world won out. I got lots of running done and scared the crap out of myself..... Leadville humbled me and I'm heading back to the training "drawing" board and changing some stuff up. I'm still trying to unpack, do laundry and reacquaint myself with my husband so a bunch of longer, picture filled reports are on the way!

4 comments:

Michael said...

Hey - can't wait to hear! I love self photos...especially ones with smiles ear to ear.

Cheers,
Mike

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back. We all missed you! That's a great pic to start with.

Anonymous said...

Really, really looking forward to hearing (reading, actually) about your experience. It's nice going into something and then coming out with a totally different perspective. Glad to hear that happened. It puts us and our life in check; opens our eyes.

Hope to see you soon.

Kim said...

Hope you had a great time. Looking forward to your insight!